• What would you be if you were an animal?
I think that I would be a wolf, an animal which can stay alone but needs the warmth of his pack. In my case, my backbones are my family and friends.
• Can you describe in a few words your creative process?
Indeed, the idea just appears out of the blue and a second later I’m already working on it. Honestly speaking, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I get an inspiration.
Obviously, I do some research in order to make my outcome look as good as possible.
• What is your favourite subject matter to illustrate/ write about?
I like to represent images which are able to leave deep emotions and thoughts and make them perceptible to the interlocutor.
• What keeps you inspired and motivated?
I’m curious and easily fascinated even by little things, so anything can inspire me.
• How do you think projects like Coffee Grounds can make a difference?
I think it can reach people’s hearts more than anyone can imagine.